This dessert is so easy, and so delish – all you need are measuring cups, measuring spoons, a blender, a cupcake pan, and a love for chocolate! I found this recipe on Betty Rocker’s site of healthy recipes, follow the link below for her video.
Yield: 10-12 cupcakes
Items needed: blender, measuring cups, measuring spoons, cooking oil spray
- 1-15 oz can black beans, drained
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 6 T cacao powder
- 6 T coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
How to prepare:
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Add allingredients into blender.
3. Blend until well mixed.
4. Prepare cupcake tins. These work best without paper liners, as they tend to stick. Spritz cupcake/muffin tins with a little cooking spray.
5. Fill cups about 1/3-1/2 way full of batter.
6. Bake for 15-20 min, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.