Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
These potatoes have such a great Parmesan garlic flavor and will be the perfect side to any meal!
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl add the olive oil, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and oregano. Toss with the potatoes until coated and lay in a single layer on your baking sheet. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.