Turn your favorite dip into a healthy and hearty salad.
PREP TIME: 0:10
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- Ground black pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1/2 c. black beans, drained and rinsed well
- 1/2 c. corn
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, minced (optional)
- 2 ripe avocados, cubed
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- Make dressing in small bowl: Whisk together olive oil, lime juice, and cumin. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Toss with dressing until well combined.