Who loves making something healthy and fast after a long day? In less than 20 minutes, you’ll be eating a healthy meal all in 2 pots. Clean up is a breeze with this meal.
Makes: 4 servings
Ready in: 20 minutes
1 tablespoon coconut oil, divided into ½ and ½
1 pound boneless round flank steak, cut into thin 3-inch long strips
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 head of broccoli, florets only chopped
1 medium yellow onion sliced
Brown rice cooked
1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
1/3 cup water
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely minced
1. In a large skillet, heat 1/2 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add steak and sauté for 3-5 minutes until no longer pink. Take out of skillet.
- In the same pan, add garlic, broccoli, and onion, and the remaining oil, and continue to cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the beef back into the pan.
- In separate bowl, whisk all the ingredients for the sauce and pour into pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until everything is fully combined and the mixture is warm.
- Serve hot over brown rice.